harpcolumn

Who is John Doe, vote now!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Who is John Doe, vote now!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    andy-b
    Participant

I have to admit I’m not a morning person…it takes awhile for my brain to get going, so I was thoroughly confused reading through several posts until I finally got here and figured out what was going on with Briggsie and Charlotte Perriwinkle!

unknown-user
    Participant

How observant! We currently have a new poster called Micky D, could it be Ronald McDonald himself in disguise?!

erin-wood
    Participant

okay, I see that some have changed their names yand all of their posting history has changed names.

unknown-user
    Participant

P.S. I’m sorry if your name is really Micky D, it’s just that we have a lot of people with strange nicknames here in harpcolumn of late….

Charlotte, we never did figure out Jane’s real identity….the mystery remains unsolved…did Jane figure out who John was before you did, I wonder??

Leigh Griffith
    Participant
    Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Ro,

Well, John doe just logged in.

unknown-user
    Participant

Hmm. I saw him on too. I want the old Baz back. I hope someone that knows him emails him and gets him back, as yep, I think he was a cool sort of guy. If he has been pulling our collective leggies, well, that’s fine with me I’d be glad to hear from him again.

If

diane-michaels
    Spectator

I see that posts originally penned by Basel are now graced with the nom de plume John Doe.

I think John Doe is Mickey D.

unknown-user
    Participant

Hi guys,

being new I don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about…But I’m not your John Doe (or Ronald McDonald ither, Mimi), so for good or for bad I’m just Micky which is how everyone calls me, and D is the initial of my surname, I don’t think that’s a strange nick…You know one really wierd thing? I don’t remember how I stumbled across this subject and found my name in it…Anyway for me is 10.30 am, so better get some more coffee…

Happy Jhonny hunting everyone 🙂

M.

That explains how much more fluid Mickey’s prose is.

unknown-user
    Participant

Welcome to harpcolumn micky! which country are you in? 🙂

unknown-user
    Participant

Bom Dia!
    I currently live in Portugal (and that’s about all I can say in Portughese for now), I just moved from Paris, but I’m originally Italian…My houseband’s job’s taking the family (and therefore my harp) around Europe…(Not many harps here, I will post

unknown-user
    Participant

I meant not many (celtic/ lever) harps in Portugal (not whole Europe off course), and I’ll post about it soon.

Thanks for the welcome!

M.

unknown-user
    Participant

A well travelled harpist! Glad to have you on board!

You should take it a flattery that everyone is so intrigued as to who you are! We have been involved in trying to find a mystery poster, and the twists and turns, drama and tears have been extraordinary…but looks like that is in the past now.

Welcome to the Portuguese (and Italian!)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies