HBrock25

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Car models for transporting harp? #70794
    HBrock25
    Participant

    Hi,
    Mercedes E-Class SW : can be an old and inexpensive model and unbeatable for loading large objects.

    in reply to: Which edition of the Handel Concerto do you play? #147391
    HBrock25
    Participant

    I’m looking for a good version of the Concerto. Which are all the editions playable on the lever harp?

    in reply to: Any one know of music for Yue Liange Dai Bia Wo De Xin? #147410
    HBrock25
    Participant

    The Moon Represents My Heart is a beautiful chinese song. Were you able to download the sheet music from my website? Here is the complete music score:

    http://www.pianomother.com/The_Moon_Represents_My_Heart.html

    in reply to: Harp Teacher-Greensboro/Winston Salem NC #166040
    HBrock25
    Participant

    I recommend Bette Roth in Charlotte.

    in reply to: PEARL CHERTOK PIECES #147488
    HBrock25
    Participant

    some time ago i found (and taped) a set of 78’s of chertok playing her around the clock suite. as i’ve been unable to find reference to this recording, and no longer have access to the records, i posted it on youtube as a slideshow: “pearl chertok slide”. different pace, feel than the bits of the

    in reply to: Sight Reading #157079
    HBrock25
    Participant

    i have the same struggles with sight reading as you have, even we played different instrument (i play the piano), it has the same principles when it comes to music. one thing to enhance is the hand and eye coordination, which is very important in sight reading music.

    in reply to: VW Jetta SportWagen #147453
    HBrock25
    Participant

    I have a 2009 Jetta SportWagen and I love it! It fits my LH 23 perfectly, plus dolly, bench stand. I once even

    in reply to: Jay Witcher harp #70733
    HBrock25
    Participant

    Hi Peggy,

    Jay Witcher is alive and well in Maine.

    in reply to: William Rees Aberdeen harp reviews #156771
    HBrock25
    Participant

    Hello Linda –

    I know Pamela Rees. She is brilliant – she is an off-the-charts genius. I’m talking intelligence test-wise; Mensa-wise.

    The post she wrote to you is simply the way she thinks and speaks. It seems pretty straight forward to me; just a statement of fact.

    Pamela is one of the most generous, thoughtful, caring women I’ve ever met. She will put quit to unfairness, cruelty or injustice if she encounters it. She’ll also bite down hard on mis-information about her company and her product.

    And Pamela and William, as business owners, are ethical, honest, hardworking people and employers.

    Now Pamela is going to go nuts trying to figure out out I am.

    Ha!

    in reply to: First Wire Harp #156146
    HBrock25
    Participant

    Hello,

    I just joined and found your post.

    in reply to: Harp Camps Summer 2011 #165767
    HBrock25
    Participant

    Mountain Meadow is a premier overnight summer camp in California if you are looking for a diverse place to send your children. http://www.mountainmeadow.com/

    in reply to: Fee for Harpist in VA #147665
    HBrock25
    Participant

    Hi,
    I believe I met you at the last CMTA recital, I played Seguidilla 😛

    I just wanted to say, look how successful you are now eight years later!

    That’s all ^^

    Addie Tanous

    HBrock25
    Participant

    Hello Friends,
    I know that Saint-Saens has composed a piece for 25 harps and orchestra. I don’t know the name of this piece, but it is an original piece for 25 harps. For more than 20 years I’m searching for this piece. As you could comprehend, this piece may not be presented without a super-big effort. I hope someone could help me to identify this piece. If anyone of you has already got any information on this piece, please, post here.
    Thank you.
    IURI.

    in reply to: Jay Witcher harp #70731
    HBrock25
    Participant

    I acquired a

    in reply to: Harry Potter sheet music? #157137
    HBrock25
    Participant

    I’ve never actually tried playing it seriously myself, since I don’t know too many other musicians in my immediate area, but I did arrange a Harry Potter piece for violin and harp several months back.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 365 total)