Sheet Music by Brook Boddie

Posted In: Amateur Harpists

• Participant
    rod-c on #155855

Hello:

I don’t know if this has been mentioned here on the board before, but I just came across a piece of sheet music, Upon the Willows, by Brook Boddie, who posts here often.

jennifer-buehler on #155856

What’s the site to get Brooke’s music?

Participant
    brook-boddie on #155857

Thanks so much, Rod!

Participant
    barbara-brundage on #155858

Very nice, Brook!

Participant
    Jerusha Amado on #155859

Hi Rod,

I go over to Brook’s YouTube page to listen to “Upon the Willows” to de-stress.

Participant
    harpglo-jean on #155860

Oh that was very beautiful!! Great job Brook!! think I will order it also!…Cheers, Gloria

Participant
    unknown-user on #155861
    Lovely – it will be perfect for me to use at the hospital – thanks for sharing –
    John
    Participant
    deb-l on #155862

I enjoyed the video very much, very relaxing and sounds enjoyable to play.

Participant
    stan-guy on #155863

Robbin Gordon Cartier featured it in her concert at Harp Journeys this year.

Participant
    brook-boddie on #155864

Thank you all for your very kind comments.

Participant
    Amber M on #155865

Gorgeous piece! Introduced my teacher to it, now he plays it as part of his favored repertoire too.

Participant
    martha-h on #155866

Hello Brook,

I also ordered this song. It is so beautiful1 One of my favorites so far. I played it yesterday at a mother/daughter tea at my church and dedicated it to my mother. I envision the “harps hung upon the willows” making their own sound with the wind.

Nicely done Brook!

Participant
    Donna O on #155867

I ordered this after listening to you play it

Participant
    rod-c on #155868

Brook:

To date, I have ordered 4 copies of your sheet music. One for me and one for three local harpists/friends–all of whom are professionals. They all love it. One mentioned she would play it at weddings.

I’m currently working on the piece and can play through it fairly smoothly. Again, thanks!

Cheers,

Rod C.

Participant
    Susan Party on #155869

Hi
    After watching the youtube video of Upon the Willows, I also decided to purchase the sheet music. For the past 2 days I have spent almost every waking hour practicing this song and am totally in love. Thank You to this community for bring this beautiful music to my attention and to Brook, what a wonderful way to honor your mother.
    Take Care
    Sue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.