harpcolumn

Sheet Music by Brook Boddie

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists Sheet Music by Brook Boddie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    rod-c
    Participant

Hello:

I don’t know if this has been mentioned here on the board before, but I just came across a piece of sheet music, Upon the Willows, by Brook Boddie, who posts here often.

What’s the site to get Brooke’s music?

brook-boddie
    Participant

Thanks so much, Rod!

barbara-brundage
    Participant

Very nice, Brook!

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Hi Rod,

I go over to Brook’s YouTube page to listen to “Upon the Willows” to de-stress.

harpglo-jean
    Participant

Oh that was very beautiful!! Great job Brook!! think I will order it also!…Cheers, Gloria

unknown-user
    Participant
    Lovely – it will be perfect for me to use at the hospital – thanks for sharing –
    John
    deb-l
    Participant

I enjoyed the video very much, very relaxing and sounds enjoyable to play.

stan-guy
    Participant

Robbin Gordon Cartier featured it in her concert at Harp Journeys this year.

brook-boddie
    Participant

Thank you all for your very kind comments.

Amber M
    Participant

Gorgeous piece! Introduced my teacher to it, now he plays it as part of his favored repertoire too.

martha-h
    Participant

Hello Brook,

I also ordered this song. It is so beautiful1 One of my favorites so far. I played it yesterday at a mother/daughter tea at my church and dedicated it to my mother. I envision the “harps hung upon the willows” making their own sound with the wind.

Nicely done Brook!

Donna O
    Participant

I ordered this after listening to you play it

rod-c
    Participant

Brook:

To date, I have ordered 4 copies of your sheet music. One for me and one for three local harpists/friends–all of whom are professionals. They all love it. One mentioned she would play it at weddings.

I’m currently working on the piece and can play through it fairly smoothly. Again, thanks!

Cheers,

Rod C.

Susan Party
    Participant

Hi
    After watching the youtube video of Upon the Willows, I also decided to purchase the sheet music. For the past 2 days I have spent almost every waking hour practicing this song and am totally in love. Thank You to this community for bring this beautiful music to my attention and to Brook, what a wonderful way to honor your mother.
    Take Care
    Sue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Topics