Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
ParticipantKent – I agree.
deb-l
Participantcongratulations Teva, I’m very happy for you.
deb-l
Participantthank you for your well wishes Sylvia.
deb-l
Participantthank you so much Patricia for all the ideas, I really appreciate it!
deb-l
ParticipantJerusha, I had forgotten ‘Short Pieces from the Masters’, I will order that next.
deb-l
ParticipantJerusha, I love these threads!
deb-l
ParticipantI like the look of Highland Gothic Style Lap Harps and the sound of their recordings.
deb-l
ParticipantI was just trying to spark the conversation, I am no expert!
deb-l
ParticipantI would classify larger pedal gut strung harps as classical, nothing to do with pedals.
deb-l
Participantit may not have anything to do with resonance but resonance has everything to do with it.
deb-l
ParticipantI guess I would argue that classical and jazz needs warmth, folk need bright.
deb-l
ParticipantDiana,
deb-l
ParticipantDonna, don’t rule anything out because of starting older, you will suprise yourself what you can do!
deb-l
ParticipantI really like the sound of the Camac Bardic.
deb-l
Participantthat sounded amazing!
-
AuthorPosts