deb-l

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 961 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Inability to play in front of or especially for anyone else #156498
    deb-l
    Participant

    Try getting more experience playing casually where you are not the center of attention.

    in reply to: PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE A HARP!!!!!!!!!!!! #156571
    deb-l
    Participant

    Nina, I had watched your video a few days ago, and you play very well, I was wondering what type of harp that is, thanks for posting the video, and congratulations on your lovely harp.

    in reply to: Brand new harpist — worrying about potential string breakage #156587
    deb-l
    Participant

    think about ordering a skeleton set, as explained on Vanderbilt’s webiste ‘ the colored C’s and F’s for each octave, as
    well as the D string and the A string.

    in reply to: 20 year old Salvi Ana #70638
    deb-l
    Participant

    thank you so much Sherry for saying that you made my day

    in reply to: New harp!!! #156598
    deb-l
    Participant

    that is a fabulous guarantee, your harps really complement each other nicely. Everyone who has a Webster always raves about the workmanship and tone

    in reply to: 20 year old Salvi Ana #70636
    deb-l
    Participant

    I’m sure everyone is tired of my ‘search’ so am I!

    in reply to: Christmas Decorated Harps #104726
    deb-l
    Participant

    Wooo hoo I just bought my Korrigan rental !!

    in reply to: New harp!!! #156596
    deb-l
    Participant

    I like the darkness of the stain, the McFall looks like a very intense harp, almost like a weapon!

    in reply to: New harp!!! #156593
    deb-l
    Participant

    very pretty harp congratulations!

    in reply to: 20 year old Salvi Ana #70635
    deb-l
    Participant

    thanks Gretchen and Jessica!

    I could fit the Prelude in the car with passenger seat down but it was very tricky, so I don’t expect this harp will get out much!

    in reply to: 20 year old Salvi Ana #70632
    deb-l
    Participant

    thanks again Gretchen, Alex hooked me up with an amazing deal on an Ana to be traded in at Virginia harp center in early January, and I’ll get rental credit for the Korrigan too.

    in reply to: favorite Christmas sheet music #104797
    deb-l
    Participant

    I listened to some sound clips of the Whitney Dobbins CD and this looks very rewarding, the left hand rhythms add a lot of interest.

    in reply to: Your dream harp? #104840
    deb-l
    Participant

    this Erard scroll top is the prettiest harp I’ve ever seen.

    in reply to: Salvi’s new concept soundboard #70493
    deb-l
    Participant

    I’m sorry if this is OT, but why would she need the soundboard replaced if her harp was only a year old?

    in reply to: 20 year old Salvi Ana #70631
    deb-l
    Participant

    thanks Gretchen, this harp showed some signs of neglect and even though structurally looked OK to the naked eye, too risky.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 961 total)