deb-l

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 961 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: hello new to group #158943
    deb-l
    Participant

    long story but I went with a 1 yr old rent to own Ogden in bubinga.

    in reply to: Hello! Newbie harper here! #157473
    deb-l
    Participant

    welcome and nice choice for harp plotting.

    in reply to: L&H Ogden vs Reese Corlieu #74000
    deb-l
    Participant

    thank you Catherine!

    in reply to: L&H Ogden vs Reese Corlieu #73998
    deb-l
    Participant

    I decided I can’t switch to the Reese after indulging in the deep, rich, velvety smooth chocolate tone of the Ogden, regardless of type of music I play.

    in reply to: hello new to group #158941
    deb-l
    Participant

    that Dragonheart is an amazing harp!

    in reply to: hello new to group #158939
    deb-l
    Participant

    oops missed your last question, walnut, never a question in my mind about that!

    in reply to: hello new to group #158938
    deb-l
    Participant

    yeah it’s the low headed one.

    in reply to: hello new to group #158936
    deb-l
    Participant

    well I went ahead and gave Deb the go-ahead to build the triplett wire 25 string irish harp for me!

    in reply to: hello new to group #158935
    deb-l
    Participant

    I’m sorry I started a debate, but both your opinions are very helpful to making my choice.

    in reply to: hello new to group #158932
    deb-l
    Participant

    playing an instrument for one’s own pleasure rather than playing it the right way, using proper technique and taking lots of lessons is not a new concept.

    in reply to: hello new to group #158928
    deb-l
    Participant

    now your reminding me of the reason I always end up picking nylon/gut harps when I rent, because wire sound complicated and unrelaxed.

    in reply to: hello new to group #158926
    deb-l
    Participant

    Audrey, I will pick up Sally Hanson nail mender.

    in reply to: hello new to group #158922
    deb-l
    Participant

    Audrey, thanks so much for all the great info and help!

    in reply to: hello new to group #158920
    deb-l
    Participant

    that looks like a great book, thank you! does it have arrangements for larger harps or small though?

    in reply to: hello new to group #158918
    deb-l
    Participant

    yes that makes sense I guess, I have concerns though about having only a small harp and playing the full arrangements I used to play, I may be dissatisfied with it.

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 961 total)