Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantdo you have a Camac Diana?
deb-l
ParticipantI’ve never seen or played a Camac.
deb-l
ParticipantI spoke to Harp Connection on this Harp.
deb-l
ParticipantI could only find info on the straight soundboard with low c as lowest string on Summerhays website.
deb-l
ParticipantI love her B versions but they take many hour before I get them right.
deb-l
Participantshe has a lot of ornamentation in her music that realy slows me down.
deb-l
ParticipantDo you mean Grainne Hambly? Her book just came in the mail today, it looks excellent!
deb-l
Participantat first I thought the Ana suited the music and her playing style because most of her music was slower but then I heard Morrison’s jig and that went out the window.
deb-l
ParticipantKathy, I play Irish music but the celtic harps sound thin to me.
deb-l
Participantisn’t the debutant the other model?
deb-l
ParticipantI just ordered Cecile Corbel sheet music!
deb-l
Participantshoot, when I cut and paste in adress bar 2 choices come up, this is the name of the video
Bridget
Cruise by Carolan – Dearbhail Finnegan, Irish Harp
deb-l
Participantsince most of this thread has to do with wire harps, I wanted to share a youtube video of a Salvi Donegan carbon fiber harp played irish style, reminds me of wire but played like nylon
deb-l
Participantfunny how practical goes out the window when it comes to harps huh?
deb-l
Participantyes cancelled the wire.
-
AuthorPosts