Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
unknown-user
ParticipantHave you tried art supply stores?
unknown-user
ParticipantThank you very much, Barbara!
Hannah
unknown-user
ParticipantTali, thank you so much for posting that site on reading music. I went there and loved the way they teach you to read the notes! I too never learned to read music, I never had to. Playing guitar with voice there just was no need. Just figure out the cords and go. I also have been writing the letters under the notes and found my self reading the letters more than
unknown-user
ParticipantThe way I’ve always seen pedal diagrams published (and my teacher write) is that at the beginning of the piece the pedal diagram may go above or below but otherwise it is explicitly above the staff. My memory could be wrong but I doubt that it is.
unknown-user
ParticipantThank you Indra!
February 12, 2009 at 3:28 am in reply to: Book suggestion wanted: beginning Hymn music for lever harp #161385unknown-user
ParticipantThank you for the additional suggestions!
unknown-user
ParticipantAnd I forgot another one that might help. Go to http://home.comcast.net/~scpron/ and look for the “little lessons”. You can choose a topic if you find the archives.
unknown-user
ParticipantFebruary 10, 2009 at 7:47 pm in reply to: Book suggestion wanted: beginning Hymn music for lever harp #161383unknown-user
ParticipantThere are some easy hymn arrangements from Pretty Quick Music. It’s at hornandharp.com.
unknown-user
ParticipantI’m more of a lurker than a poster.
unknown-user
ParticipantProduction costs would make it hard.
unknown-user
ParticipantThanks for the tip Audrey and Briggsie.
unknown-user
ParticipantYes I’ve got theory skills – 13 years at music school from age 5 to 18 taught me that.
unknown-user
ParticipantLook for Alison Vardy. She is a Celtic solo harp player from South Coastal British Columbia, Canada.
My favorite songs from her are:
1.) Hornby Hornpipe/OffFebruary 9, 2009 at 2:41 pm in reply to: Book suggestion wanted: beginning Hymn music for lever harp #161378unknown-user
ParticipantThank you!
-
AuthorPosts