unknown-user

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 5,570 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Sporatic students #85547
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Barbara, I had one woman, a grandmother, who had always wanted to take harp lessons.

    in reply to: Sporatic students #84322
    unknown-user
    Participant

    This, Dwyn, is something that should be discussed at the first lesson.

    in reply to: Sporatic students #85545
    unknown-user
    Participant

    This, Dwyn, is something that should be discussed at the first lesson.

    in reply to: Sporatic students #84321
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Fortunately, Karen, I have a very understanding husband (who also happens to have a full-time job)!

    in reply to: Sporatic students #85544
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Fortunately, Karen, I have a very understanding husband (who also happens to have a full-time job)!

    in reply to: quitting #84340
    unknown-user
    Participant

    After playing harp for 12 years, I quit in college.

    in reply to: quitting #85563
    unknown-user
    Participant

    After playing harp for 12 years, I quit in college.

    in reply to: Piano and Harp duo #147252
    unknown-user
    Participant

    How about finding a piece for two harps and making the pianist arrange the harp part for himself.

    in reply to: Central source for music rentals? #151543
    unknown-user
    Participant

    I think Mikki Henry of International Music Service/Lyra Music

    in reply to: How many people study harp as adults #151607
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Of course, as I mentioned in my post, the AHS directory would only give a “hint” of the demographics of members.

    in reply to: Advise Needed on Harp Purchase #166590
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Hello Barbara,

    Thank you for the information. We are reading through the discussion you referrenced. It’s quite a long one. I am also wondering if you have any personal recommendation or is that something you would not be knowledgeable about?

    Thank you.

    WP Ruggles

    in reply to: Shoes: To Wear or Not to Wear #109170
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Jazz shoes . . . Capezios.

    in reply to: Where do you place your mike? #109177
    unknown-user
    Participant

    I, myself, have a pickup permanently attached to the inside of my soundboard (which, frankly, I rarely use in wedding situations, because I just don’t feel it’s needed). But for many years before getting this pickup, I played for local community theatre groups and they often wanted to mike me.

    in reply to: How many people study harp as adults #151605
    unknown-user
    Participant

    All I can say is that of my four students, 100% of them are adults.

    in reply to: Looking for music #151618
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Thank you so much for the information. I am pursuing these leads as we speak.

    Dania

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 5,570 total)