unknown-user

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,666 through 1,680 (of 5,570 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Harpist on American Idol? #111247
    unknown-user
    Participant

    The harpist was Carol Robbins, not sure which of her harps she was playing.

    in reply to: harp videos #111251
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Have a whole lot of videoclips that I like that are of more unconventional harpplaying. Also have a whole list of more traditional clips. Here are two favourites:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDSMpLOt9pc

    in reply to: Can I use fishing line? #166797
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Good luck YiJun, it was an interesting question and its always good to hear from harpists in SE Asia!

    Cheers.

    in reply to: Southeastern Harp Weekend in 2007? #111258
    unknown-user
    Participant

    I know I said I was goign for the entire weekend earlier in this thread but I just cant afford it… to much going on / Life you know…. I will be going up for th shopping on Saturday and I cant wait for that esp since it is the closest harp shopping t Charlotte NC….

    in reply to: Page turning #162902
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Hi Brook

    Yes, Harp Journeys was great!

    in reply to: THe Perfect Harp Car #145251
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Barbara.

    in reply to: Children group lesson #84082
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Have you amy access to the Kodaly Method? You will find many engaging activities for children of any age, and the techniques are easy and fun to merge seamlessly with instrumental instruction. there are activities that may be presented as group instruction to groups including children with mixed ability levels. It’s an amazing program.

    in reply to: Children group lesson #84795
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Have you amy access to the Kodaly Method? You will find many engaging activities for children of any age, and the techniques are easy and fun to merge seamlessly with instrumental instruction. there are activities that may be presented as group instruction to groups including children with mixed ability levels. It’s an amazing program.

    in reply to: Children group lesson #85305
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Have you amy access to the Kodaly Method? You will find many engaging activities for children of any age, and the techniques are easy and fun to merge seamlessly with instrumental instruction. there are activities that may be presented as group instruction to groups including children with mixed ability levels. It’s an amazing program.

    in reply to: Page turning #162897
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Ha! Now I feel so much better.

    in reply to: Can I use fishing line? #166793
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Hi YiJun,

    Good to hear from you.

    I have heard of this being done in emergencies in remote parts of the world. I knew

    in reply to: Arpistas Latinos! #166421
    unknown-user
    Participant

    Hola a todos!

    Soy un gringo imperialista y vivo en maracaibo de venezuela durante esa revolucion bolivariana (de nueva años y mas!).

    in reply to: The most idiotic comments at gigs #145790
    unknown-user
    Participant

    haha, people seem to think the same way all over the world- even here in germany-i here that-“flute”comment ALL THE TIME! pretty annoying- but i heard that so many times now that i don´t take it seriously or personal-i simply answer: “guess how often i heard that one?” they usually laugh and stop commenting…
    and here people ask usually how much the harp is, how i get the harp to gigs-that means that they are interested and i like that,although i wish sometimes a more sphisticated question comes along.
    the most comments-besides the flut one- i get are like -:.are you a real angel?( sweet if that comes from a child who meens it seriously)-
    it was bad when i had to go through i big crowd of people in my angel costume during the xmas season. people wouldn´t let me through( what people like doing here in germany-not polite at all in most cases)

    in reply to: Ever have a nightmare involving your harp? #162413
    unknown-user
    Participant

    I had a dream that I got

    in reply to: Things not to say to a non playing spouse #111292
    unknown-user
    Participant

    exactly!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,666 through 1,680 (of 5,570 total)