harpcolumn

Southeastern Harp Weekend in 2007?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Southeastern Harp Weekend in 2007?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Anyone know if there will be a Southeastern Harp Weekend in 2007?

unknown-user
    Participant

If you’re talking about the one in Asheville, I actually just called to check today. Sadly, the woman I spoke to said they were no longer having that conference. It was just too much work for the person who was hosting it.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news,

Becky

unknown-user
    Participant

I actully heard on another list it is just not going on this year, they will start back up in

Carolyn Deal
    Participant

The Southeastern Harp Weekend is going on in 2008, again in Asheville North Carolina.

Kelly R
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone else is going to the weekend?  This will be my first “harp event” and I’m so excited.  I’ll be doing the all-day immersion with Janet Harbison.  I’m so excited, but now have to contain my excitement another 7 months!  🙂

unknown-user
    Participant

I know I said I was goign for the entire weekend earlier in this thread but I just cant afford it… to much going on / Life you know…. I will be going up for th shopping on Saturday and I cant wait for that esp since it is the closest harp shopping t Charlotte NC….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies