Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantI have a LH Folk harp.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantJulie,
Thank you for your advise on this piece.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThe 32nd notes are marked piano (maybe even pianissimo if I recall correctly).
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantWell, as there are no replies, maybe a specific question could get things going.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThanks for the info.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantI got the harp new in 2005, but haven’t played it regularly, or a LOT, until now.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantI have the “recital bench” from the harp catalogs.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantRobin Huw Bowen plays his triple harp on his left shoulder.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantWhere do you live?
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantWhat bothers me is that people just assume I play for free.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThe secret is that I have been performing since I was at least 8.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantI vote for the Dusty.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThere are two styles of knitting: Continental and European.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantI should also add that this was when I lived in Seattle.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantWhen I got my Salvi from Harp World, I got the shippers to wait while I unpacked it.
-
AuthorPosts