Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThanks.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantWould folks share what their shipping costs were for the Sweetheart 29?
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantFeeling like venting, so I’ll add mine to the pile.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantAnyone have a picture of one of these harps with a lap brace being used?
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantSid, I do indeed understand your point.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantSylvia,
I’m sorry but posting a picture as I did is probably not easy for the general forum user.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantGood idea.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThanks for the help.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantWhat had me nervous is Sam’s comment above that the harp’s glue will melt.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantI’m wondering if I can bring this topic up again but with the question now about maximum temperature.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantI live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, just off of Lake Superior.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantIf your open to other models of harps, here’s one:
“1992 Venus Encore Concert Harp
One owner, extended soundboard with decal,
walnut finish approximately 46 strings, 82lbs. Includes
matching wooden music stand, adjustable stool, padded dust
cover, 3 wheel harp caddy, additional folding stool and
stand. Misc extra strings plus some music. Would benefit
from new strings and regulation. Near Jacksonville
Florida, shipping not included.Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantFound this:
“VENUS Prodigy
Extended Soundboard, 44 Strings, Satin Mahogany Finish, w/bronze highlights.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantWell, don’t give up because if she can’t sell it she may reconsider.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantHow does Finale compare to Sibelius in terms of harp notation?
-
AuthorPosts