Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantBy coincidence (I was look at a Prokofiev video!) I came across this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNtkSzow0FY
Ha!
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThe gig is over, but I’m happy to collect ideas for future events.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantFantastic.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThanks for those suggestions.
December 24, 2010 at 1:00 am in reply to: Harp to rent ASAP in Southern Wisconsin/Northern Illinois!! #72766Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantYou could contact Karen Atz who teaches at UW-Madison.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantI got a reply back from Salvi and they think that my problem is a washer in the fulcrum.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThat’s good news for me.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantI just sent an email to Salvi Harps, Inc. about my harp.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantOh no!
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantUh oh!
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantI don’t think the railing affected the sound much.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantMy harp and I survived.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThank you everyone for the suggestions.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThanks for that suggestion, Sid, but that pieces was on the 08-09 program already.
Sidney Dharmavaram
Participant“Neither of the two works that you’ve mentioned have a harp part listed.”

-
AuthorPosts