Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantHarps Unlimited International has a showroom in NYC.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThanks Adam.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantWell, that’s always nice to hear.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantFirst of all, Thanks Deb!
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI use the K&K Big Twin on my harps and it works nicely.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantIf you are still in need I might be able to help you.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThanks Diane.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantIt is certainly a
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantIn my experience the lever harps have more finger noise because of the lower string tension.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI like having a mic closer to the hands to pick up detail, and one six
feet away for the fuller sound.Sarah Mullen
ParticipantDare I ask how much this harp cost?
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI’ve been looking at the Thurau website with great lust for several years now.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantOn the other hand, all of those incidental expenses are tax deductible, so in the end they aren’t quite as expensive.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantYou know, I misspoke.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThanks Rachel!
-
AuthorPosts