harpcolumn

Need a Harp for photographing with a model in Mooresville NC area

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Need a Harp for photographing with a model in Mooresville NC area

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    PREM MUTHU
    Participant

Hello,

Is there someone in North Carolina near to Mooresville who can rent a harp for the day for photography purpose ?

dr prem

Sarah Mullen
    Participant

I doubt you’ll get many volunteers in the professional harp world.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I also think that this is not the best idea. But I like to photograph musicians, especially when they are passionate about their favorite thing, recently found an interesting article on a similar topic http://fixthephoto.com/photo-tips/music-festival-photography-tips.html

wil-weten
    Participant

I don’t get this, but the OP posted his question several years ago, so it’s probably no longer relevant.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by wil-weten.
    carl-swanson
    Participant

Once in a while I get a call from someone who is trying to rent a harp for a day so their cousin from across the country can play at their wedding. I generally pass these on to local harpists, who I tell to charge your normal gig rate. Then you transport the instrument, wait while the harp is being used for the ceremony, and then transport it home again.

For this photo shoot, I’d advise the same thing. Charge whatever you would normally charge for a gig that is going to eat up the better part of a day, bring the harp to the location, wait, and watch, as the photo shoot is being done, then bring the harp home again. That way, the harp is never out of your sight.

David Kitamura
    Participant

I hate to be a buzzkill here but this topic post was from June, 2011. I would hope this matter had been cleared up by now.

hearpe
    Participant

Yes, my mother died just then it’s been six years-too long a time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics