Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantI am not a teacher and I dont play so you will probably think I am mad to post but
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantThere is a harp professor whose name is eluding me (can anyone help??)_
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantWonderful looking harps Carl – a beautiful job.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantCongratulations Carm, so glad that you love her.
I am going to have to take up the harp now that Philippa only plays her Andrew Thom once a week at primary school orchestra!
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantHi Jerusha (wow, just like the Daddy Long Legs heroine),
My teacher has a xmas concert in her front garden each year.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantFor me it is Suzuki book 3
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantCan’t hurry artisans.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantMisty,
I am in a different profession but my answer to the above for any profession would be that I am paid in advance, my contract is in with my music and that if
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantI hope this is not putting the mockers on yours Carm but our Andrew Thom has never broken a string (nearly 2 years and the originals
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantAny news on the nuns?
October 12, 2010 at 12:56 am in reply to: Wagner Gotterdammerung: Solti, Vienna Phil video with six harps – who are these harpists? #149345Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantDid they get special dispensation to let in the female harpists do you think?
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantMaybe its the people who name their cars who also name their harps?
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantI would make a list of what you can afford and then go to the place where you can play the greatest number of these harps.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantI live in Adelaide and have a one storey return verandah old villa.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantOh my, oh my Saul.
-
AuthorPosts