Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantSam,
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantThanks Barbara – looks like first we should see if
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantNo Aussie book I have ever seen either.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantYes, amazing is the right word there
November 19, 2010 at 12:30 am in reply to: what’s your favorite youtube video at the moment? #157366Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantThere is a two part you tube of a program called Concerto – it has James Galway and Marisa Robles preparing the Mozart flute and harp with a
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantMy daughter has played one of these on a camp a couple of years ago so I asked her.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantYou need to find a teacher first – ask around, try the local chapter of the American Harp Society, ask the local orchestra who harps for them when they need it and see who they suggest., try the Suzuki local people…
Then have a chat with her/him about harps.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantOne parent to another here;
Back your own judgement.
There are a lot of L+Hs in the USA.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantThat ebony one above has a soundboard that looks like the ones I have seen this year.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantWell, if it is any help I prefer mahogany
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantSorry Carm, just got to the bit where you said what you are playing…
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantOh
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantWow,
That is spectacular.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantI adore ebony too but Philippa loves more aged looking
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantI’ve thought about how little the makers mention the physics of the sound in their blurb.
-
AuthorPosts