harpcolumn

Three used harps for sale

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Three used harps for sale

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

…yes, I’ve heard of that one, and when you order they say in a sarcastic voice “I can’t hear you!” And when your meal comes it is nothing like what you ordered, and when you query it they roll their eyes and say…”well, that was a really stupid choice and this is what Salzedo would have eaten…”

John McK
    Participant

Do they serve “freedom fries” in order to avoid saying the word “French?”

just a hunch 🙂

unknown-user
    Participant

..basque fries?

carl-swanson
    Participant

Ken- I have a Mac. What do I do once the pictures are out of the camera and onto Iphoto on my computer?

HBrock25
    Participant

This is nice

Government Auctions

deb-l
    Participant

what beautiful harps, they are like works of art.

jessica-wolff
    Participant

Love that model 12.

More likely they’d scream “Thumbs up!” at me. But you see, I have kid-sized hands, and my thumbs won’t go up any higher.

Carl, that 2128 is stunning! I’ve checked it out daily since you posted it. It is so gorgeous- what a show harp that would be to take out and about. Trust me- between the DDX and this, I’ve been using positive synergy to psychically channel a big buck lottery ticket to my house- you’d be the first I’d contact! No luck so far, but I’ll keep the faith!

deb-l
    Participant

I like serial number 800 best.

jessica-wolff
    Participant

Goodness, Deb! Don’t overlook yourself in your generosity! I agree, brand-new harps don’t clutch at my heart the way older ones do.

Philippa mcauliffe
    Participant

Wonderful looking harps Carl – a beautiful job.

Sorry, I have only one snappy line to remember from Miss Chalifoux: “Well, that’s not the only thing I’d like to get straight

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies