Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
onita-sanders
ParticipantGive me a break.
onita-sanders
ParticipantHello,
Charge something.
onita-sanders
ParticipantI must say I have found this thread to be quite enlightening.
onita-sanders
ParticipantI wish to offer an approach to pin-pointing the names of songs.
onita-sanders
ParticipantI would never suggest that a harpist call the client back and “see how they could undercut previous bids”.
onita-sanders
ParticipantVery well said.
onita-sanders
ParticipantI have long complained about bridal shows.
onita-sanders
ParticipantMy take on this is, that it is just business.
onita-sanders
ParticipantI do not claim to be an expert in this area. Just hope what I have learned about humidity will give some insight.
onita-sanders
ParticipantI have been following this post with great interest hoping I too, might see some original suggestions. I wish I had something to offer in terms of the type of songs you are looking for.
onita-sanders
ParticipantMy approach is quite different.
onita-sanders
ParticipantWhen I perform in a background music situation, I treat it as if
onita-sanders
ParticipantSome areas are more “impoverished” then others?
onita-sanders
ParticipantThank you Karen and Carl for your observations which were very helpful. I have also
onita-sanders
ParticipantWhile I appreciate that one should get what they feel they deserve, I do feel this $500-$1000 for a wedding ceremony, in most parts of the country is ludicrous. I also take issue with the word cheap when commenting on the fee
-
AuthorPosts