Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantBriggsie, have you ever done the Damase Sonata for Flute and Harp?, or Mandoline of Parish-Alvars, or Reveries of Parish-Alvars?
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantMichael…. some other of the cumbersome aspects are that eg. the electronic music stand looks like a heavy piece of equipment, and another trip to the car, also one is not going to be able to leave it
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantAs I read this thread, I saved up my response…… I also grew up with the fact that Osian Ellis had the music on the right, but I also had no evidence with which to substantiate this.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantHi Cynthy
Thanks for the useful information.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantSaul, your question is interesting….
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantCarl, I think you forgot about blood pressure…….although, sorry, I just realised, blood pressure does create the pulse……doesn’t it?
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantTacye, thanks for answering.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantCarl, thank you for furnishin this interesting explanation.
November 14, 2008 at 10:07 pm in reply to: Markings in Grandjany’s Fantaisie on a theme of Haydn #86429Mel Sandberg
ParticipantTacye, could you perhaps give the publisher of this book – I would also love to get it.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantGina, I’m afraid I don’t know what it means either, and I would also love to know.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantThere are MILLIONS of works for flute and harp, but the nicest and best, I think, is the Casilda Fantasy by Franz Doppler and Antonio Zamara.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantOne can cash in one fund for the other.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantI don’t know anything about the contractual arrangements, but when I watched the opening ceremony, and the parade of the nations, which went on for about 3 hours, I did wonder about all those athletes in the middle, who must have been ready for the walk-on probably about an hour before, outside the stadium, and then the walk itself, and all the waiting inside the stadium while the other nations walked on…….
August 18, 2008 at 9:04 pm in reply to: looking for a harp teacher and/or other adult harpist in eastern PA #161179Mel Sandberg
ParticipantSam,
I listened to the one on YouTube straight away, the Fantaisie one, by Jennifer Campbell.
August 18, 2008 at 8:48 pm in reply to: looking for a harp teacher and/or other adult harpist in eastern PA #161178Mel Sandberg
ParticipantHannah
Specifically about the Fantaisie on a theme of Haydn –
-
AuthorPosts