Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Maria Myers
ParticipantCatherine,
Saul is just kidding around.
Maria
Maria Myers
ParticipantSaul,
I agree with you that a bench is more comfortable than a stool.
Maria Myers
ParticipantAnne,
Are your transcriptions of Bach for sale?
Maria Myers
ParticipantCarl,
That’s a wonderful video!
Maria Myers
ParticipantClosing the fingers to the palm and relaxing the hands while doing this is supposed to help.
Maria Myers
ParticipantWow, Kay.
Maria Myers
ParticipantYou wouldn’t think that his comment was funny if you read some of the other garbage that he’s posted on this site that has already been removed by the moderator.
Maria Myers
ParticipantJonathan,
Even if you are joking, this comment is crass.
Maria Myers
ParticipantPat,
Congratulations!
I just went to Webster’s website.
Maria Myers
ParticipantActually, anyone who knows the answer to my question about Mildred’s technique is welcome to chime in…
Is there an advantage to resting one arm on the board but not the
other?Maria Myers
ParticipantBarbara,
Is there an advantage to resting one arm on the board but not the other?
Maria Myers
Participant“Yes, she rests her right arm on the edge of the soundboard.”
I don’t play the pedal harp.
Maria Myers
ParticipantCarl,
I love how relaxed she looks!
Is she resting/sliding her right arm up and down the area where the soundboard meets the soundbox?
Maria Myers
ParticipantBernard,
I guess I missed that post.
Maria Myers
ParticipantNo problem, Briggs!
-
AuthorPosts