column

Harp Benches

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Harp Benches

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

I’ve used a swivel stool for years and am needing to replace it.

richard-hagan
    Participant

Hi Laurie —

Check out http://www.bbrwoodworks.com.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve used one of these for over 7 years now and I take it to every gig.

Geri McQuillen
    Participant

Hi Laurie,

I’ve been using my adjustable piano bench, but I got tired of moving it from harp to piano and back again.

Geri McQuillen
    Participant

Hi Laurie and all,

My BBR Woodworks harp bench arrived today, very well packaged and safe from our Coastal weather.

Geri McQuillen
    Participant

Hi Rachel,

I just had to check that website.

Kelly R
    Participant

I am also on the search for a nice, yet comfortable (more important to me) bench/stool/chair for my Venus Premier.

I have two Adjustrite chairs….and I LOVE that chair. I’m sorry to see it’s on it’s way out. It really is comfortable and so adjustable. I did find one spot to buy one:

Oh well…forget that link. It says ‘0 available.’

Kelly R
    Participant

It’s looks great being so adjustable, but just realized it doesn’t go up high enough for me, even if it were still available.

unknown-user
    Participant

I think a bench is much better than a swivel stool. You need a steady base under you. A concert bench is also the only thing that looks good on stage, but it must match your harp reasonably well. Vinyl is a drag, but some padding can help. I was quite fond of the original wooden benches from Lyon & Healy, and if it hadn’t been stolen I would still be using mine, I’m sure.

Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

I’m looking for a very short bench for a Celtic harp. My choice is find something to set the harp on – or find a short seat for me! I’d love to have something like a camp stool. It’s like two X’s with fabric for the seat. Of course, I don’t want the tacky striped fabric…

Geri McQuillen
    Participant

I looked at their website.

Maria Myers
    Participant

Saul,

I agree with you that a bench is more comfortable than a stool.

kay-lister

I just found an old four legged glass ball claw foot adjustible piano bench in an antique store yesterday.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.