Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Maria Myers
Participant“The reason so many Chinese made products turn out to be problematic
to out right defective is that the companies paying the Chinese to
produce the product are willing to accept substandard products for
cheaper prices.The Chinese are perfectly capable of producing high quality
products, but too many companies are willing to accept the substandard
products to save even more money.”The source of the problem is that the Chinese aren’t putting out good products almost across the board.
Maria Myers
ParticipantWith China’s horrible record (bad products, recalls, human rights violations against their own people, etc.) I wouldn’t outsource to them if I were a reputable company.
Maria Myers
Participant“The question has
been raised many many times, more than I care to count about where
L&H and VENUS are made and why is VENUS cheaper which is a bad term
to use since it connotates quality, less expensive would be the proper
terminology.. and its been answered many times at least for VENUS.Maria Myers
ParticipantOshiya brought up Venus, and you said this.. ” why are we being pulled into a discussion about L&H and their harps and prices”.
Maria Myers
ParticipantLots of people go off on tangents on these threads–nothing new here.
Maria Myers
ParticipantBriggs,
This is how I feel when people (not you) run down Dusties for their supposed inferiority in craftsmanship and because they’re “mass produced”.
Maria Myers
ParticipantShe’s been doing it in other threads.
Maria Myers
ParticipantI don’t have an objection to people who dislike Dusties per se.
Maria Myers
ParticipantThis is very true, Audrey.
I suspect that Michaela will take a posting break for a while and then be back later on with another dig against Dusty whenever the opening presents itself.
Maria Myers
ParticipantLeigh,
I’ve heard and played a Triplett, and it was just great–in looks and sound.
Maria Myers
ParticipantI’m glad that you have (and are getting) a harp that you love.
Maria Myers
Participant“It’s like going to a Chrysler car dealer and expecting that they will recommend and sell you a Toyota.”
Maria Myers
ParticipantAll I know is that one of the employees there who handles rentals told me that when they used to rent Thormahlens, they had more problems with them coming back broken than they did with their other brands, so they stopped carrying them.
Maria Myers
ParticipantJanice,
One interesting thing that I found out when I was looking into renting a harp through the Harp Connection:
Maria Myers
ParticipantThis is off topic, but Obama promised to cover health care for all children, not provide universal health care.
-
AuthorPosts