Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
April 1, 2009 at 9:10 pm in reply to: a warm tone or bright tone in a harp–which do you prefer? #109859
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Lydia,
It depends on what I’m trying to accomplish.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBasel,
I need to apologize to you.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI think that I need to get my eyes examined!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBasel,
Sometimes confusion can arise from cultural differences as well.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI am confused!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantCatherine,
Thanks for the link!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBriggs,
Thanks for the link to the 15.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<<In the meantime, I'm waiting for the head gasket repair on my
Subaru……it seems the 2.5L engines from ’98 through ’02 have well
known and documented head gasket failures. Subaru will not stand behind
it.>>Jerusha Amado
ParticipantPat,
I’m usually there every few years to visit family, but I will look for you the next time that I’m in town!
Does the airport actually pay you to play?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThat’s wonderful!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDoes anyone ever hear from Victor?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantElizabeth,
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHow wonderful, Saul!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantAndy,
Give my warmest regards to Brook when you see him!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI’m honored, Saul!
-
AuthorPosts