Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantPat,
I’ve been through the MSP on many occasions.
January 16, 2009 at 12:49 am in reply to: a warm tone or bright tone in a harp–which do you prefer? #109855Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Saul!
I wonder how my harp will age with time.
January 16, 2009 at 12:41 am in reply to: a warm tone or bright tone in a harp–which do you prefer? #109854Jerusha Amado
Participant<<Another reason is that I sometimes play with other musicians and a
brighter tone cuts through a contemporary combo better than a mellower
tone.>>So true!
January 14, 2009 at 10:27 pm in reply to: a warm tone or bright tone in a harp–which do you prefer? #109851Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Tony,
I can understand the appeal of a bright tone, having had a Salzedo.
January 14, 2009 at 10:24 pm in reply to: a warm tone or bright tone in a harp–which do you prefer? #109850Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Briggs!
Shoot, then you have the best of both worlds, and don’t have to compromise!
January 14, 2009 at 10:22 pm in reply to: a warm tone or bright tone in a harp–which do you prefer? #109849Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Charles!
Jer
January 14, 2009 at 5:43 am in reply to: a warm tone or bright tone in a harp–which do you prefer? #109844Jerusha Amado
Participant<<My ideal pedal harp would be
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantAudrey,
My primary interest in music is classical, and my secondary is jazz.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Rachel!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantMerry Christmas to you, Katerina, and to all on Harp Column!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantH.A.
I do the same thing!
Jerusha Amado
Participant<<
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantTony,
Beautiful harp!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBrenda,
I’m not sure if this suggestion meets all of your requirements, but how about New Zealand?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKathleen,
Thanks so much for posting these links!
-
AuthorPosts