Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSidney,
Thanks for the link.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSidney,
I don’t think that Lyon and Healy makes a Troubadour with light tension.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSam,
You bring up some good points!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBarbara,
I chuckled when reading your post.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThat’s wonderful, Audrey!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantTisha,
I am not a harp teacher, but I play pop and jazz professionally.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI never said that you said the word inferior.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
I’ve owned two Salvis, rented one, and played on one for lessons for many years, and none of these could be characterized as having a sharp sound, when new or old.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantWonderful news, Kay!!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantMichaela,
The problem occurred with your statement that the craftsmanship of a Dusty doesn’t compare to other brands, which is simply not true.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
I’ve owned both the Thormahlen and the Dusty brands, and after selling my Thor I bought a Dusty.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Misty and Zoraida, for your help!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI agree with Briggs–the suspense will be too much for us otherwise!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI thought of you as soon as I saw the heading in Coffee Break!
-
AuthorPosts