column

meeting the posters of this forum

Home Forums Coffee Break meeting the posters of this forum

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Maria Myers
    Participant

If you could meet one person from this forum, who would it be and why?

Han Hsieh
    Participant

It’ll be Carl Swanson for me since he never reply my emails and I wanna ask him why…………….

Hands down:

kay-lister

I think

carl-swanson
    Participant

When did you email me?

carl-swanson
    Participant

Saul is the only one of the regular posters that I have met already, and also Jan Jennings. I’d love to meet all the rest.

alice-freeman
    Spectator

Jan Jennings — love her books, her arrangements and her philosophies as a successful, gigging harpist.

Han Hsieh
    Participant

Few times. The farest I can remember was

carl-swanson
    Participant

For some reason I never got them. I’m really sorry. Are you overseas? Sometimes emails don’t come through. Another problem I’ve had -and I can’t remember if this happened with your emails- I have received emails from overseas and answered them immediately. They then come back as undeliverable. I have a former client in Tasmania. She wrote asking me to send her a spare part. I answered immediately and my email kept bouncing back to me. A computer geek friend of mine told me that sometimes the person’s mailbox is full and they have to empty it to receive any more mail. Maybe something like that happened to your emails.

You might try opening a hotmail account and contacting me through that. That might go through.

Jerusha Amado, if I can only name one.

Sid Humphreys
    Spectator

I’d love to meet Andy, Carl

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

I’m honored, Saul!

Han Hsieh
    Participant

The first 2 mails

andy-b
    Participant

Hi, Sid, thanks for the mention! I can’t limit it to just one person from here I’d like to meet. I’m going to be at Harpjourneys in Houston at the end of the month, and I’m going to finally meet in person someone I count as a good friend from here, Brook Boddie. I’m going to break the one person limit, and

catherine-rogers
    Participant

Andy, darlin’, I’d like to meet you, too! Come to Atlanta and I’ll take you to lunch! I’ve had the great pleasure of meeting Carl Swanson and Jan Jennings. I’d also love to meet Mr. Basal Sara and Tacye Phillipson. And Saul!

Reading the various postings over the years gives an interesting peek into people’s personalities and opinions. Wouldn’t it be fascinating to read the story of each one’s background and journey with the harp? Guess that’s a subject for a separate post.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.