Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKelsea,
How do you get your computer to highlight text in color?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKay,
I love my 6-wheel cart called “Harp Caddy” by K-2 Products.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI am simply defending Jennifer’s attempt to try to help Jeffrey get answers to the specific questions that he asked, especially in view of Cynthy’s last post.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI agree with Jennifer’s assessment that there is nothing in Jeffrey’s original post that implies that he was interested in the Lorien for therapy.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBetsy,
I just listened to the sonata on your website.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSalvi in Los Angeles has the Ana with the older, better levers:
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI have owned only the Ana, but I agree with Briggs about the quality of the sound.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantNot a problem, Zen!
Jerusha Amado
Participant<<The Merlin R-harp (check out this sound clip) gives you the low B, which most harps of that size don’t give you plus it only weighs 18 lbs. >>
Zen,
I was looking at Rick’s website some time ago, and I thought that I had read that the Merlin R weighs 22 lbs.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKaterina,
Reading your post makes me wish that I could afford to buy a Javelot!
I wonder if anyone in the U.S. owns one.
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKaterina,
<>
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantVince,
I can see why the Salzedo is your dream harp.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantIvan,
I have communicated with the harpist.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantIvan,
How have you been?
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
That’s what I was thinking also.
-
AuthorPosts