Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Barbara!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Barbara!
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
Yes, absolutely!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantCarl,
Do you remember where you purchased “Harlach”?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantCarl,
Do you remember where you purchased “Harlach”?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI know a harpist (whom I won’t name) of a major symphony who isn’t extraordinary, and even she would admit that she isn’t.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Carl, for the suggestions!
I really appreciate all of the kind harpists on this site who have taken the time to help me over the years!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Carl, for the suggestions!
I really appreciate all of the kind harpists on this site who have taken the time to help me over the years!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThank you, Briggs and Patricia!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThank you, Briggs and Patricia!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantMany thanks to you both!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantMany thanks to you both!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantElinor,
I checked harp.com, Lyra Music and Vanderbilt Music, but I couldn’t find it.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantElinor,
I checked harp.com, Lyra Music and Vanderbilt Music, but I couldn’t find it.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks to all for replying!
-
AuthorPosts