Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSounds awesome!!
Jer
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI love the photo of you and the harp at the coffeehouse.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantPBS did a wonderful show chronicling his life on ” American Masters”.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI suspect that changing from gut to nylon would affect the regulation.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantGosh, Leigh, you have a wonderful harp!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Lynn,
Congratulations on your new purchase!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantZen,
That’s a beautiful sound clip!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBetween divas and bridezillas, I don’t know how you full-time pros keep your sanity!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
If you don’t like concert tension, then the tension of the Troubadour and the Webster harps (much as I adore their tone) is going to be too much for you.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI have a Salvi Arion 44, and I would give up the highest string to have that low C!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantWow!!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantShe was a wonderful person!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantAlan,
I just looked up the hybrid guitar on the internet–what a neat concept!
Does the MicroCube do a good job of preserving the acoustic aspect of the guitar when it’s in acoustic mode and likewise with the electric side of things?
Alan and Jennifer–thanks for all of your help!
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
How big was the venue?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantMostly background!
-
AuthorPosts