Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi dear,
I just listened to the video link you posted.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Natalie,
“Eleanor Rigby” is a great song.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Nancy,
I play solos for communion and duets for prelude–classical music and some folk. Also, I accompany the organist with the hymns during the service.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
This represents my personal tastes concerning what tone sounds best for a particular genre of music.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantYou will do fine!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDoes anyone own the Dusty Strings musician’s stool?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantOnita,
That’s a great story!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks to everyone for writing!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Teva,
I just want to chime in and say that it’s very important to try the harp that you are going to buy, or if this isn’t possible, then have a knowledgeable harpist do it for you in person.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantEliza,
Did you lose any projection capabilities at all when you switched from concert gauge to light gauge lever gut strings?
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantTeva,
If I had a choice between a Dusty 36 and a Cygnet, I would go with the Dusty.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThe experience of playing the harp is an exercise in sublimity.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBasel,
I’m so glad to hear that you are safe and that the harps are safe also!!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSaul and Kay,
Your responses are wonderful!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThank you dear!
-
AuthorPosts