Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJust listened to your link–great song!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Sherj!
I’m not familiar with “Tango of the Roses”.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi CC,
I haven’t learned a single thing from either book 5 or 6 of Pieces Classiques, sadly.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantIt’s the same piece!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Elizabeth,
I looked up a video of the Mozetich pieces.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI’m looking at the Rondo right now.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantPhilly,
I found a piece called “Etude” by Godefroid in book 5 of Pieces Classiques.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Philly (love your nickname!)
You’ve spelled “Esquisse” correctly.
Are you referring to “Etude de concert in Eb”?
The “Adagietto” piece that you mentioned sounds intriguing.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Jennifer,
Happy to see you here!
I’d forgotten about “Wexford Carol”.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI honestly don’t know what makes some things easier.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
It sounds terrific!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI love “Moon River”.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKreig,
That’s neat that you have your own system of shorthand.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBrook,
When you get With One Voice in the mail, check out “Before the Marvel of This Night” on pg. 636.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<<I love these threads!
-
AuthorPosts