Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks for responding!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Sam,
Can you describe one of your absolute favorite concerts?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBarbara,
Thanks for responding!
Jerusha Amado
Participant<
> Stephen,
This is exactly what I was thinking.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Andy,
I understand what you’re saying and agree with you.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks to everyone who responded!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Gary,
I am very interested in your CD.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Stephen, for responding!
I’ve noticed that some of the strings are not holding their tune very well.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi HG,
I’m very glad to hear that you will still be involved in the realm of music!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJennifer,
Good news!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Jennifer,
I agree with you.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDavid,
What you’re saying worries me.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Kay,
I have it.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJulietta,
There is a wonderful eloquence in this post!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI need to know this answer too, as I’ve been asked to play background music as guests arrive for an outdoor nighttime wedding in January.
-
AuthorPosts