Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
jennifer-buehler
MemberNot with the optional legs.
jennifer-buehler
MemberNot meaning to hijack this thread but there is plenty of harp parts written for concert band.
jennifer-buehler
MemberBeth Kolles books are really nice too.
jennifer-buehler
MemberThe thing I would suggest is to make sure that your elbow is dropped.
jennifer-buehler
MemberThey’re both nice harps.
jennifer-buehler
MemberRay Pool has several really good books:
jennifer-buehler
MemberI tried an R Harp Merlin at Somerset.
jennifer-buehler
MemberWe just took the kids this weekend!
jennifer-buehler
MemberI’m also curious as to how much they weigh.
jennifer-buehler
MemberKathleen,
Glad to see you back on the list!
jennifer-buehler
MemberAre you familiar with Joanna Newsom?
jennifer-buehler
MemberBriggsie,
Have you had the opportunity to try the Aedh?
jennifer-buehler
MemberYou need to spend a lot of time with your music away from the harp.
jennifer-buehler
MemberHow much extra is it for full levers?
I’m going to Somerset too, I’ll have to watch for you and your wife!
Jennifer
jennifer-buehler
MemberI’m sure you can request full levers on the Dreamweaver.
-
AuthorPosts