Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
jennifer-buehler
MemberTwo plusses for the Camacs that I forgot to mention though:
jennifer-buehler
MemberActually my harp is only about two years old so unless they have drastically changed the design then I don’t have the old levers.
jennifer-buehler
MemberSome of those harpists on youtube, even the really good ones, have awful posture.
jennifer-buehler
MemberThanks!
jennifer-buehler
MemberLoveland
pros–cheap, durable, decent tone, easy to install, repair & replace, intonation is good when adjusted properly
cons–I’ve heard they chew up strings but my friend has had them on her gut strung Troub for 20+ years w/o a problem,
jennifer-buehler
MemberI took me a while to find it but I was able to listen to a sound sample on iTunes and it looks like the music is in the celtic fake book.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI also wanted to clarify that tapered pins come in a variety of sizes.
jennifer-buehler
MemberZither pins are threaded and are only on one side of the neck.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI know that Paraguayan harps are strung differently but I thought the Fs were supposed to be blue and the Cs red.
jennifer-buehler
MemberWire harpers and Paraguayan harpers play with their fingernails.
jennifer-buehler
MemberIt’s usually the other way around.
jennifer-buehler
MemberWhich models have you tried?
jennifer-buehler
MemberI recently bought a bunch of
jennifer-buehler
MemberThis is kind of ironic.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI would definitely not tune your harp to Db.
-
AuthorPosts