Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
jennifer-buehler
MemberThere’s also a knot tying diagram in Sylvia Woods “Teach Yourself to play Folk Harp”.
jennifer-buehler
MemberHave you looked into Christine Cotruvo’s work with Blind harp students?
jennifer-buehler
MemberEverything I have read definitely recommends raising the harp up to your height rather than sitting in a lower stool.
jennifer-buehler
MemberThere was this time I forgot to wear a long skirt when I was supposed to play for my adult Sunday school.
jennifer-buehler
MemberNot to be whiney because I’ve posted here recently but I really hate cold hands.
jennifer-buehler
MemberThe potential of being sidelined by a minor finger injury (after having scraped my fingers witha serving utensil!)
Jennifer
jennifer-buehler
MemberAt the very least you should take hospice volunteer training trough your local organizations.
jennifer-buehler
MemberAre you talking about the kind that tell you how humid it is or the tubes that you put in your intrument to maintain proper humidity?
jennifer-buehler
MemberWeather changes messing up my tuning.
jennifer-buehler
MemberA lot of it depends on how often you play and how much you
practice.jennifer-buehler
MemberAre you giving your bass wires enough slack when replacing them?
August 19, 2006 at 3:41 pm in reply to: Where is your harp taking you? What tangents have you found too good to resist. #156118jennifer-buehler
MemberBeing a performing harpist!
jennifer-buehler
MemberDo you have teacher there in the Philipines?
-
AuthorPosts