Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantit’s a good sign when you don’t hear much from a person after they get a new harp!
deb-l
ParticipantI stretch the term ‘folk’ to include some pop and modern music that sounds like traditional, and stretch pop to include rock, light jazz.
deb-l
ParticipantI hate it when you tell people you play harp and they ask ‘one of those really big expensive things?’
January 14, 2011 at 11:49 pm in reply to: Valse des Ondines – Cecile Corbel – my latest song addiction #157964deb-l
ParticipantYarim Gitti!
deb-l
Participantthis was posted on a cello forum, it’s very tongue in cheek, has many of the pet peeves that are shared between cello and harp.
deb-l
ParticipantI love Derek Bell’s Carolan Receipt.
deb-l
ParticipantOh my I do that all the time.
deb-l
ParticipantI think it was Emily Mitchel, who just responded graciously in the last post.
deb-l
ParticipantOK.. just kidding..
deb-l
Participantmaybe put it under the classifieds section?
deb-l
Participanthugs count.
deb-l
ParticipantPirastro makes 10 different types of strings for cellos, Eva Pirazzi is one type, that’s what I have on my cello.
deb-l
ParticipantSaul said:
> I would like something other than nylon, but have not found anything
suitable, and at least they are made of petroleum product, which is sort
of natural.Have you tried Pirazzi’s?
deb-l
Participantto each his own I guess, I for one will not be hopping on the bandwagon.
deb-l
ParticipantCarbon fiber addresses the main concerns with harp, durability and weight.
-
AuthorPosts