harpcolumn

R Harps–Merlin

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists R Harps–Merlin

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    harperboy Fuller
    Participant

Hi…Me again…I just wanted to add my 2 cents about the Merlin’s plastic levers…I marked the C and F levers neatly with highly-visible red and blue tape – so I can see them easily…I also placed the same tapes on the tuning peg side…It looks cool (at least to me) and adds a visible cue to harp playing…No problems with the levers at all…Way to go RR…

Michael Harwood
    Participant

Sorry for the lateness of this reply! I received my Merlin over Thanksgiving a few months ago, and I love it! My 13 year old niece was visiting and she could not keep her hands off it. I would be happy to snaps some photos and perhaps even put op some videos of the harp if anyone is interested, though don’t be too disappointed with my playing ability! 😉

I have a decent microphone I could use to record a simple piece if there’s any that someone would like to hear to judge the sound.

deb-l
    Participant

it’s a good sign when you don’t hear much from a person after they get a new harp!

cassandra sciortino
    Participant

Dear Michael, I would love to see photos and hear sound clips! Please post.

Nancy Palmer
    Participant

Michael, I’d love to hear and see it as well! Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies