Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantforgot to mention Pilgrim Clarsach.
deb-l
ParticipantSalvi Aida is a student model and the soundboard is not as good in quality.
deb-l
ParticipantI wish some of the lurkers would post more.
deb-l
ParticipantI’ll gladly test out the harps at L&H for you if you pay my airfare but I don’t play very well and will probably tell you I like all of them.
deb-l
Participantyeah but if you have a lighter tension harp like a Merlin (or a Livia!) that would be the one you cart around and the Pratt would stay home comfy and snug.
deb-l
Participantif I don’t play my harp for at least half hour I feel like the world has beaten me down.
deb-l
Participantthis is something I have to assume everyone has done, pressed your cheek against the neck/body to feel the dwell after a good tune?
deb-l
Participantis there any hope?
deb-l
Participantthanks Jessica, I appreciate the encouragement and support :0)
deb-l
ParticipantJessica, I never intended to drop harp for cello.
deb-l
ParticipantJessica, your post is well timed.
deb-l
ParticipantI wonder if the same people who name their harps hug and/or kiss their harps?
deb-l
Participantwhat an amazing place this forum is.
deb-l
Participantisn’t that the same deffinition of traditional?
deb-l
Participantmaybe someone can help me with the difference between ‘Early’, ‘Folk’, ‘Baroque’, ‘Traditional’ as I would call all of the above folk and I’m sure I’m off.
-
AuthorPosts