Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
ParticipantThat was a hurtful thing for her to say Jessica.
deb-l
ParticipantI just wanted to do an update on this harp.
deb-l
Participantthanks Jessica, it was you with all your musical instruments that made me wonder if I could manage two.
January 4, 2011 at 12:23 am in reply to: Valse des Ondines – Cecile Corbel – my latest song addiction #157962deb-l
ParticipantCheshire Cat, the book isn’t that hard either.
January 3, 2011 at 10:50 pm in reply to: Valse des Ondines – Cecile Corbel – my latest song addiction #157961deb-l
ParticipantI just checked the mailbox and I got it today!
deb-l
Participantthanks everyone for your thoughts, this has been very helpful.
deb-l
Participantthanks Kreig, that’s very sound advice.
deb-l
Participantyou just got two replies on your other thread, I think things were just a little quiet due to the holiday.
January 2, 2011 at 7:08 pm in reply to: Valse des Ondines – Cecile Corbel – my latest song addiction #157959deb-l
Participanthi Ches, welcome to the forum.
deb-l
ParticipantI don’t have any experience with camac levers.
deb-l
Participanthere ya go..
deb-l
ParticipantKen, it would be so nice to have a fellow Livia player on the forum.
deb-l
Participantthanks Karen, same to you and everyone else!
deb-l
ParticipantSaw him play harp in Duck Soup, what a perfectionist.
deb-l
Participanthope I get to hear Harpo play tonight, have it on now, playing the harp on and off all evening trying to make it until midnight.
-
AuthorPosts