Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantthanks Brook I did notice that, and that I could play music written in the key of C when all were tuned flat and that sounded OK too.
deb-l
ParticipantThere’s a recording on the cd Musica Celeste, and you can download the MP3 here, but the website is primarily in German and although my computer appeared to be downloading it I can’t figure out where it went.
deb-l
Participantsorry that is not the piece you are looking for, I just read through the comments and it’s a composition by another youtube harpist.
deb-l
Participantis this it?
deb-l
Participantnot being very handy myself, I would ask the luthier friend to install them.
deb-l
ParticipantI’m really sorry for what your going through. They need to understand that word is out and they need to stand by their product.
deb-l
ParticipantHarps International has a showroom in St. Petersburg, is that too far for you?
deb-l
Participanthi Susan, I also found some of the info too new-agey for me, but whenever there is a major stressor or heartbreak in my life I need a harp.
deb-l
ParticipantIf your daughter only played for a year on a lever harp there’s still a lot of material for her to keep learning.
deb-l
ParticipantSounds like a great combination.
deb-l
ParticipantThose Telenn’s are beautiful Diana, is this a new harp for you?
deb-l
Participantmeant, I’m NOT taking it to Jersey again, unless it’s to play it at the Inn by the shore.
deb-l
ParticipantJessica, it’s almost 5 hour drive to return this harp, so it’s mine, I’m taking it all the way to Jersey again!
deb-l
Participantthank Kent.
August 6, 2011 at 12:48 pm in reply to: Buying my first “real” harp (potentially a Troubadour III) #71467deb-l
Participanthi Ben, sounds like those levers need adjusting.
-
AuthorPosts