harpcolumn

the one that almost got away

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break the one that almost got away

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    deb-l
    Participant

I decided to return the Korrigan I was renting, because I play the cello too, and wasn’t able to give that up, both are expensive so decided to bring the harp to Spring Lake NJ on the Jersey shore, with the intent of bringing it back to Virginia harp center in Haddonfield next day, today, after checking out.

kent-vogel
    Participant

Your story sounds way cool! Your heart said, “This is what I want.” More beauty in the world!

deb-l
    Participant

thank Kent.

jessica-wolff
    Participant

I’ll believe it when I see it (you at the end of your long harp quest).

deb-l
    Participant

Jessica, it’s almost 5 hour drive to return this harp, so it’s mine, I’m taking it all the way to Jersey again!

deb-l
    Participant

meant, I’m NOT taking it to Jersey again, unless it’s to play it at the Inn by the shore.

diana-lincoln
    Participant

Deb, I’m over the moon for you!!! I just returned from the Oregon Coast with my little Telenn and I know just what you mean!!! It is magical, don’t second guess your decision!!!

Diana L.

deb-l
    Participant

Those Telenn’s are beautiful Diana, is this a new harp for you?

diana-lincoln
    Participant

I just purchased the Telenn recently because of the portablity. I much prefer the Korrigan but it is just that much bigger and heavier. At home I still love my Prelude but I’m delighted to have this wonderful little

deb-l
    Participant

Sounds like a great combination.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies