harpcolumn

Bernard Andres pieces

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Bernard Andres pieces

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    deb-l
    Participant

is this it?

deb-l
    Participant

sorry that is not the piece you are looking for, I just read through the comments and it’s a composition by another youtube harpist.

cc-chiu

Too bad 🙁 Thanks for looking, though. I’ve now seen quite a few promising excerpts but I’d love to know what it sounds like.

deb-l
    Participant

There’s a recording on the cd Musica Celeste, and you can download the MP3 here, but the website is primarily in German and although my computer appeared to be downloading it I can’t figure out where it went.

cc-chiu

The site doesn’t really let you download anything, it says so on the bottom (in German). Apparently it’s mainly meant as an ‘information database’ in other words, they’re just making money from the advertisments. It does appear to download something but those are just website elements (what also happens when viewing a normal website, only usually you don’t get to see a ‘loading’ bar).

I’m indeed getting more and more convinced to just order the sheet music and see/try what it looks like… 🙂

deb-l
    Participant

Every time I start to worry about running out of pedal harp pieces playable on levers, I find another great Bernard Andres piece that really inspires me!

deb-l
    Participant

The sheet music description on harp connection doesn’t say whether Duke is playable on levers or not.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies