Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participanthi Linden,
January 23, 2012 at 11:54 am in reply to: 40 strings enough for pedal harp (for lightweights) #104298deb-l
Participanthi Patricia, thanks for your reply, yes it has 43 strings.
January 22, 2012 at 2:42 pm in reply to: 40 strings enough for pedal harp (for lightweights) #104295deb-l
Participantthanks Catherine, I am strongly leaning towards an older rebuilt L&H.
January 22, 2012 at 1:41 am in reply to: 40 strings enough for pedal harp (for lightweights) #104293deb-l
ParticipantWhat are peoples thoughts about the 41 L&H 14?
January 21, 2012 at 2:20 am in reply to: 40 strings enough for pedal harp (for lightweights) #104292deb-l
ParticipantHi Brook, I remember your Chicago 40 at harp connection, it was the first time I knew I wanted a small pedal harp.
January 20, 2012 at 1:38 pm in reply to: 40 strings enough for pedal harp (for lightweights) #104289deb-l
Participantthanks for the names, Natalie and Nancy!
January 19, 2012 at 8:33 pm in reply to: 40 strings enough for pedal harp (for lightweights) #104280deb-l
Participantno Kay, I bought the Korrigan I was renting.
deb-l
ParticipantOK thanks, I saw someone play Grandjany’s Arabesque on tripple harp on youtube, but it makes sense that it would just work for some.
deb-l
Participantactually it’s under the questions and problems thread, he said he extended the length of time before our sessions time out, which meant that people are counted as being online longer
deb-l
ParticipantJessica Hugh mentioned above that now when people stay on the website the time limit before they are no longer counted as being online has been extended.
deb-l
ParticipantI dunno Sherry the way I see it beggars can’t be choosers and if I muster up enough money for a klunker of a pedal harp that will do just fine, the real challenge is getting good enough to play the stuff I want on it, Granjany’s Bach etudes for example, no sense in breaking the bank in the meantime.
January 10, 2012 at 10:09 pm in reply to: New harpcolumn.com features — questions or problems here please! #104616deb-l
Participanthi Hugh, I’m just curious, is the number of members online feature broken?
deb-l
Participanthi Sherry, I have been scheming to get a small pedal harp too.
deb-l
ParticipantI have a Korrigan and love it.
deb-l
Participantas lovely as that harp is Nina I’m even more impressed that you picked up that song by ear, after listening to it for just two weeks.
-
AuthorPosts