Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David Ice
MemberI haven’t seen that, but I’ve been approached about listing for a “last minute bargain” rate with a website.
David Ice
MemberI’ve located at least one other musician who signed up for this “service” and he’s less than happy.
April 13, 2012 at 4:01 pm in reply to: Easter Eggs aren’t the only thing that’s going to crack…. #103811David Ice
MemberGlad you enjoyed that book!
April 12, 2012 at 5:34 pm in reply to: Easter Eggs aren’t the only thing that’s going to crack…. #103809David Ice
MemberSylvia, how’s MOTEL OF MYSTERIES going?
David Ice
MemberI know I’ve posted it here before, but I got such a call decades ago.
April 11, 2012 at 3:08 am in reply to: Easter Eggs aren’t the only thing that’s going to crack…. #103803David Ice
MemberActually I don’t play by ear at all…..I need to know what the chord is, but I can usually fake it and after decades of listening to orchestrations/film scores, I have a pretty good sense of where to come in and lay out.
And I love Deborah Henson-Conant’s comment “when in doubt, just play the big letter!”
David Ice
MemberDo your homework.
April 10, 2012 at 5:03 pm in reply to: Easter Eggs aren’t the only thing that’s going to crack…. #103801David Ice
MemberOnce I discovered their code, I was able to make it work.
April 10, 2012 at 2:19 am in reply to: Easter Eggs aren’t the only thing that’s going to crack…. #103797David Ice
MemberSylvia……check out the book MOTEL OF MYSTERIES.
April 10, 2012 at 2:15 am in reply to: Easter Eggs aren’t the only thing that’s going to crack…. #103796David Ice
MemberThat’s exactly why I always put the music in plastic sleeves and safely lock it in a notebook!
April 9, 2012 at 3:51 pm in reply to: Easter Eggs aren’t the only thing that’s going to crack…. #103793David Ice
MemberSylvia,
I’m seriously thinking of writing a book…but then again, would anybody believe it (other than another harpist?)
April 9, 2012 at 3:49 pm in reply to: Easter Eggs aren’t the only thing that’s going to crack…. #103792David Ice
MemberThey have rotating priests, but I guess if you do essentially the same service music 3x a Sunday and once on Saturday, week in and week out, you get used to it.
April 9, 2012 at 3:00 pm in reply to: Easter Eggs aren’t the only thing that’s going to crack…. #103790David Ice
MemberOK, after taking a Valium and sleeping for 13 hours after this experience I’ve learned the following:
1)
David Ice
MemberI don’t know how to do that…but I’m using Sibelius 4.
David Ice
MemberHaving just worked with Dickie in February, I can imagine he could be quite intimidating if need be!
-
AuthorPosts