Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David Ice
MemberCarl, that is an absolutely appalling story!
David Ice
MemberI owned a Salvi Aurora for years, living both in LA (high humidity) and in Phoenix (nearly zero humidity.)
David Ice
MemberLOL Elizabeth!
David Ice
MemberThanks so much for the info….I don’t remember enough of my college German classes to decipher these (but I do remember how to say I found my uncle’s pen in the garden) so it’s much appreciated.
David Ice
MemberThere is one section of Ein Heldenleben (2nd harp) that I spent one whole day trying it in every conceivable key until I figured it out in (if memory serves) 7 sharps.
David Ice
MemberI have had to have 3 spinal surgeries since 2006, and while there’s no empirical evidence, I do think my spinal issues were made worse by loading/unloading a harp for decades into and out of a Ford Taurus.
David Ice
MemberThanks for the kind words, Brian!
David Ice
MemberA triumph of form over substance, eh?
David Ice
MemberOh man, that’s my personal nightmare….and something like that did happen to me once, due to a very evil wedding coordinator.
David Ice
MemberThere are photos of the tiger on my Facebook page!
Update:
David Ice
MemberHi Melia,
I agree with Carl.
David Ice
MemberHi Cheryl,
Believe it or not, the high humidity didn’t seem to affect my harp at all.
David Ice
MemberHi Cheryl,
The Bengal Tiger was a pretty well behaved kitty.
David Ice
MemberGreat Elizabeth!
December 18, 2011 at 5:51 am in reply to: Started playing harp at 19… can I go somewhere with it? #165927David Ice
MemberMy own journey mirrors Sid’s.
-
AuthorPosts