column

Easter Eggs aren’t the only thing that’s going to crack….

Home Forums Coffee Break Easter Eggs aren’t the only thing that’s going to crack….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    David Ice
    Participant

I’m handed church

Sylvia
    Participant

OK.

angel-zhao
    Participant

Haha… If they want you to “follow the piano,” they might as well just give you the piano score so that you could properly transcribe for the harp. I concur with Sylvia, please tell us more.

Sid Humphreys
    Spectator

David,

Please tell me the piece wasn’t “Arise”.

David Ice
    Participant

OK, after taking a Valium and sleeping for 13 hours after this experience I’ve learned the following:

1)

Sylvia
    Participant

Thanks for the update.

David Ice
    Participant

They have rotating priests, but I guess if you do essentially the same service music 3x a Sunday and once on Saturday, week in and week out, you get used to it.

David Ice
    Participant

Sylvia,

I’m seriously thinking of writing a book…but then again, would anybody believe it (other than another harpist?)

Sylvia
    Participant

I’ve found that those interested in harp books are usually older, (ahem) literate harpists.

Gretchen Cover
    Participant

Here’s what the Easter bunny taught me. Always check your music just

David Ice
    Participant

That’s exactly why I always put the music in plastic sleeves and safely lock it in a notebook!

David Ice
    Participant

Sylvia……check out the book MOTEL OF MYSTERIES.

Sylvia
    Participant

I’ll look for it at the library.

onita-sanders
    Participant

I just love this kind of challenge. Having worked on recording sessions where all they do give you is a chord chart and

David, this is a fantastic summary. Praise teams DO have their own secret code. I think it is fostered largely by the inability to read music or play without a capo. Glad you made it through.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.