Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David Ice
MemberHi Catherine,
It’s track 5 on the CD.
David Ice
MemberHi All,
Yes, it’s Gail Laughton.
David Ice
MemberHi Eva,
Speaking as both a harpist and a professional filmmaker, I think your friend did a superb job.
David Ice
MemberI always have clothespins with me. Easier to manipulate than rubber bands.
David Ice
David Ice
MemberailI was lucky enough to get to know Gail shortly before his death.
David Ice
MemberHi All,
I honestly do not know why they put me in the cheese section.
David Ice
MemberI played one gig in the cheese section at Safeway’s.
David Ice
MemberCongratulations on your new harp purchase.
David Ice
MemberI’m really glad to hear that, Saul!
David Ice
MemberThat’s the idea exactly…..we laugh a lot, and sometimes the music IS amazing!
David Ice
MemberComing down the aisle to the theme song for “The Itchy and Scratchy Show”?
June 16, 2009 at 11:46 pm in reply to: What are the most harps that a symphony composer wrote for? #147515David Ice
MemberWhile not symphony per se,
David Ice
MemberThat reminds me of the Simpsons episode where the church organist plays “In The Garden Of Eden” by I. Ron Butterfly (In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly)!
David Ice
MemberHi Sidney,
What I’ve found works for me with very, very few exceptions, is to send out two self-addressed envelopes with the contract.
David Ice
MemberI didn’t play the wedding, but a minister friend of mine told me that I should have seen it…..the wedding was in a hall, and when they opened the doors for the bride they had fog machines and the DJ played the “X FILES” theme as she came down the aisle.
-
AuthorPosts