Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David Ice
MemberI LOVE THAT POEM, Margaret!!!!
David Ice
MemberWow….I’ll have to think on that….”take your photo with a harpist, $5.”
David Ice
MemberI must say that this all happened so fast–and I always seem to get the crazies–that I literally didn’t have any time to react.
David Ice
MemberGosh, I want one!
David Ice
MemberI played for a wedding where the bride’s brother was a professional guitarist, and he wanted to play with me.
David Ice
MemberHi Sherry,
Believe it or not, I’ve seen a few episodes of that show.
June 3, 2011 at 8:03 am in reply to: Motorola Droid X2 compares with Apple iPhone 5 generally #106005David Ice
MemberUh, Kimberly….I think this is spam!
As lovely as the X2 might be, a 4.3 inch screen is still way to small to display a page of music….
One thing about the Droids…..I’ve had 2 friends who have had the auto-correct go nuts.
David Ice
MemberI had a request for the theme from the film UP, and I did an arrangement and it’s been VERY popular with brides as a recessional.
David Ice
MemberHow do you stop yawning when the mother of your student starts? It’s contagious, you know….
David Ice
MemberI have a flat top, and I swear the hair was going sideways on that day!
David Ice
MemberOh, I think they are all together….and they are aware of us.
David Ice
MemberI did talk to the officiant later and he told me, “there was so much going wrong with that wedding that the bride and groom were so numb that I’m sure they didn’t notice anything wrong with the harp music!”
David Ice
MemberMisty,
You did nothing wrong.
David Ice
MemberSabra,
David Ice
MemberI love those pictures!!! Wonderful!
-
AuthorPosts